The Top 5 Benefits of a Wi-Fi Thermostat
It’s finally warming up outside, which means we are actually thinking about our cooling needs. But unfortunately, that also tends to means the temperature tug-of-war in our energy bills right? It doesn’t have to!
If you have trouble regulating your home temperature, or hate the constant worry about your energy usage, your problems could be easily solved by a programmable thermostat!
Here are the top 5 reasons to have a Wi-Fi thermostat:
- Easy to Use. You have complete temperature control at the tap of your screen. This includes both cooling and heating settings.
- Multiple Management Options. You can control multiple thermostats at once from your smartphone or tablet.
- Helpful Reminders. You can choose to receive temperature alerts and filter change reminders through email or text.
- No worry away from home. You can control your temperature even when you are on vacation!
- Energy Efficient. Your thermostat allows you to change your schedule for each day of the week and help lower your bills when you’re not at home.
- The Sensi Thermostat saves up to 30% in energy costs when you use a pre-set cooling or heating schedule. But you can always alter your temperature at any time.
To learn more about the Sensi Thermostat, click here.