Official Rules for Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC 2024 I Hate My Furnace Contest:
IHMF Entry Rules: To qualify for the Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC furnace giveaway, the official entry form (maximum one entry per household) must be completed.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Entrance Rules: The contest begins Jan. 1st, 2024, and ends Jan. 31st, 2024. You will be asked to provide your first and last name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, photograph(s), age and model number of your current furnace and a statement of why you deserve a new furnace. All fields must be complete for eligibility. All mail entries must be postmarked by Jan. 24th, 2024. Online entries must be submitted by 11:00 PM CST. on Jan. 31st, 2024. Contestants must be over the age of 18 and agree to be contacted by Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC via email about instructions and winner information. The entrants’ name and furnace photo will be posted online at callnw.com and Northwest social platforms, but all other contestant information will be used solely by Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC. Entrant agrees to receive mail and email from Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC. No contestant information will be sold, shared or given away. Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC has the right to decline any entry for any reason.
- Eligibility: The contest is offered only to residential homes in Scott County in Iowa and Rock Island counties in Illinois. This does not include trailers. Employees or representatives of Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC and their advertising agencies, including their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC will not be responsible for late, misdirected or lost entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. The authorized account holder of the email address and the entrant must be the same person. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. businesses educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. All entries become the property of Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC and will not be returned to the entrant. Potential winner may be requested to provide proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
- Winner Selection: The winning entry will be selected by Northwest Plumbing Heating & AC on Feb. 1st, 2024, based on submitted entries. Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC’s decision will be based on criteria for selection including the original submitted entry. The winner of the contest will be announced on both the website & social channels once the winner is successfully contacted. The winner will be notified either in-person or by email, phone and/or mail within 7 days of selection. If winner is unreachable after 7 days, or if winner is unavailable for prize fulfillment, an alternate winner will be selected. Potential winner must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility form within 7 days of notification via mail and/or facsimile. Noncompliance within this time period will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Decision of Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC is final. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received.
- Prize: The winning entrant will receive a new, high-efficiency furnace and standard installation from Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC valued at $4,500. In addition, Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC will give all entrants a $100 certificate towards a new furnace installation. Certificates will be sent via email after contest completion. No cash redemption available.
- Accepting Prizes: The winner consents to use of their name, city, state, photographs and quotes for editorial, advertising, promotional and publicity purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Upon receipt of prize, winner agrees to have photo taken with completed furnace installation. Winner agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC and all media outlets from all claims or damages arising out of the acceptance, use, misuse or the possession of the prize received.
- General Conditions: Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the selection of Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC, which is final on all matters pertaining to the contest. This contest is governed by the laws of the United States and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes, fees and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Use of Name: Entrants further grant to Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC the right to use their name, city and state online and in print or any other media, in connection with the contest. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC and its advertising and promotional agencies to use winner’s name, photo, and likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest or any prize won. Restrictions, conditions and limitations apply.
- Conduct: By entering this contest, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted at callnw.com throughout the contest. Entrants further agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, NORTHWEST PLUMBING, HEATING & AC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Limitations of Liability: Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submission in the contest. Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries. Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or entrants on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, Northwest Plumbing, Heating & AC reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest.
- Winners’ Names: For the names of winners, visit callnw.com at the conclusion of the contest.
For further questions about the contest, you are welcome to contact us via phone (563-391-1344) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).